buttons

Instagram

mayrosevintage

Sunday 5 April 2015

A slight addiction to vases!

I don't know when or how it started but I seem to have an addiction to vases! Whilst they are handy obviously as vessels for flowers (if you can find the right height, width etc) which seems to be a perennial problem regardless of how many vases you actually have. They are just simply fabulous as decorative objects. I have long been obsessed by coloured glass vases but relatively recently I have began to collect ceramic patterned vases.
They look so powerful when grouped together and make a real statement in any room.

These images are from pinterest, you don't need to have as many as these but as a rule of thumb always group objects in odd numbers. The vases are West German vintage, I particularly love the white ones.
In this image I have simply grouped together three vases 2 modern and 1 vintage.
https://instagram.com/p/qrn0CzFYEH/

Please feel free to leave comments about my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment