buttons

Instagram

mayrosevintage

Saturday 9 May 2015

White with a hint of orange!

As much as I love bright colours & patterns it is nice sometimes to mix it up with a bit of white & a bit of texture. I have found myself recently collecting some white ceramics. I am drawn to them for their different textures.
The ceramic swan and stripey vase look stunning together due to the contrast in texture and the orange of the flowers and cacti. I love to play around at placing  and styling different objects.


I have added an Orla Kiely vase into the mix here, I am a particular fan of  her ceramic white range with the different raised flowers and coloured interior. The beauty of white ceramics  is they are transferable and your not just stuck with having them in one room to fit a colour scheme etc.



As I was playing around & styling the orange roses, I couldn't  resist placing them in my favourite vintage orange glass, really love the orange with orange!

What do you think?

For more vintage interior inspiration  follow me over on instagram & pinterest 



No comments:

Post a Comment