buttons

Instagram

mayrosevintage

Friday 8 May 2015

One for the Kitchen!

 In my last post I was chatting on about table lamps, I love them. I also don't mind a ceiling shade or a pendant lamp.
For the new house I have been researching pendant lights, I adore the idea of having three lights hung together.
I came across these at www.bodieandfou.com they are by Kathleen Hills and I think they are adorable. So simple & vintage looking. They are £85 each so, unfortunately probably out of my price range. I think what appeals to me, is that they are all similar yet different shapes.

 This Image I found on Pinterest and although I'm not a fan of the kitchen the lights are very impressive. The green & turquoise colours are beautiful.


These glass lights are also very impressive,  such beautiful colours, would  look really  nice over a table. Lights are so important  to  add atmosphere and ambience to a room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment