buttons

Instagram

mayrosevintage

Friday 1 May 2015

Miss Wong & a tour round my living room.

Today I thought I would give you a tour around my living room, I ended up primarily with a blue scheme purely because it was the only nice sofa I could find with a Mid- Century feel.
I find  blue can feel quite cold so, I decided to add some olive green tones with the
Sanderson swallow canvas which I made. I also found the perfect ceiling shade at Dunhelm! 

I was also extremely lucky to find 'Miss Wong' at a local antique shop, she manages to bring all the colours of the room together.
I had alot of vintage orange glass from the 60 ' s & 70's and my 60's rocket lamp which work perfectly just to add a few accents of orange throughout.

When I try to describe the colours involved in my living room, I think people find it hard to imagine them going together. Just having a few splashes of orange really helps to warm up the room. Hope you enjoyed the little tour :-) Any interior questions be lovely to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment