buttons

Instagram

mayrosevintage

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Interior Style by May Rose Vintage

Interior design is my passion, I love mid - century design alongside vintage. I believe the best kind of design is eclectic, drawing inspiration from many different sources.
Having just put an offer in on a house, which is a little bit of a project (pretty much a huge renovation!), I am hoping to use this blog to share ideas and document the journey! !!

Passion for
Glass

For many years I have loved coloured glass, I have many vintage pieces but these three were a moving in gift bought from Debenhams. They look just perfect with my Asda lamp, a bargain at £35. I bought two ,but the other one is yellow, 'top tip' instead of buying a pair of lamps why not try a different colourway to add a different dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment